Monday, June 04, 2007

More Random Cuteness


Here's Elizabeth doing her fake "mad face". Pretty cute--almost as adorable as her real one:


I only wish I could remember just what made her so mad here. . .


See, Kellie--Elizabeth doesn't need a real dog. . .look how happy she is with a stuffed one!


Hanging out with cousin Jordan at the Gateway fountain


Playing "dress-up"


After I offered to give it to her bunny instead, she finally relented and let me put on the dress I'd just finished making for her (which, upon closer inspection, I'd made with the fabric UPSIDE DOWN. Oops.)

4 comments:

momila said...

WHAT a little princess and how adorable she has become.....even her mad face and her cranky face are darling. And how I adore her curls--takes me back about 25 years....not enough hair gel in the world to tame that hair.

Angela Killpack said...

Your Mom is right... Adorable, simpley adorable!

Mandy said...

I agree with the other two. Adorable. Can't wait to see you this week.

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

I have a feeling that you'll be seeing that real mad face more and more after bringing home Annalise.