Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Indulge me, please. . .

. . .as I share still more pictures of my two favorite girls:



7 comments:

Team Oakeson said...

Such beautiful girls! That last picture reminds us of a Baby Elizabeth grin!

Kellie/Joe said...

Elizabeth 2: Electric Bugaboo

momila said...

You got a smile there!! Elizabeth is so tender with her baby sister..you have to remember this wnext year when they are partners in crime...it will come so quickly, too. I already see them going down that looong staircase in laundry baskets....wheeeeeee!

Angela Killpack said...

They are so cute together! I wish I could get Jovin and Mayer to be happy and that cute together.

Mandy said...

They are very cute together. We used to use silky sleeping bags to go down the stairs, that was fun. The more pictures the better as far as I am concerned.

B^4 said...

SOOOOOO fetching cute...

Amberlynn said...

E looks SO much like you, Holly! It was good to see you for a very brief moment this summer. Hopefully next time there will be more time.