We're thrilled to announce the arrival of our new baby - Annalise Ruth Olson arrived on Wednesday morning at 7:11 AM, weighing in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Mom and baby are now home and doing well--we're looking forward to our first weekend together as a family! :)
Friday, June 08, 2007
System Update Complete
We're thrilled to announce the arrival of our new baby - Annalise Ruth Olson arrived on Wednesday morning at 7:11 AM, weighing in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Mom and baby are now home and doing well--we're looking forward to our first weekend together as a family! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person!
She is more gorgeous in person than any pictures can convey--that's for sure. We already are in love with our new little one.
Jared and Holly, Congrats!! She looks so cute! If they weren't cousins I'd betrothe Emmett to her. :) It will be fun to see them together. Good work! Love, Joni, Aaron and Emmett
That is one hot baby...
Yay for Holly and the new baby!! Super congratulations! What a gorgeous family you have!
I agree with momila. She is more gorgeous in person and so cuddly. I didn't want to give her back.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment