So, we're pretty well settled into our new house. And. . .fanfare please. . .our old house is officially DONE and on the market. Spread the word. :)
To celebrate the completion of the old house, Holly and Elizabeth tagged along the following week when Jared had to go to Las Vegas for a short conference. Elizabeth thought the Strip was just "beau'ful", especially the big MGM lion and the Excalibur castle. Here she is at one of the fountains in the Caesar's Palace mall. . .she was really bummed that Mom and Dad didn't have more change for her to throw in it.
We had fun splashing around the pool back at the hotel as well. . .
We're home now and staying very busy, getting projects done around the house and preparing for the arrival of "Tinkerbell Jesus", as Elizabeth calls our new baby. Jared and Holly are teaching Sunday School to the 12- and 13-year-olds in our new ward. They're really a fantastic bunch of kids, especially considering their age. :P Elizabeth is having fun at the new house--she LOVES to run around the backyard watering the dirt, exploring the bushes, chasing the neighbors' cat, etc. We recently found a tiny Elizabeth-sized bike at the D.I. . . .
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Elizabeth is SO cute and SO big!!
What? Training wheels? How will she ever understand how cold and cruel this world is if she gets training wheels?? Considering your driveway, she better work on the brakes! I notice you didn't mention how much money she made working the slots in Vegas--she wasn't the only one pulling the slots weraing diapers, either, I bet. What a cutie. Hearing her "travelogue" was a hoot! Vegas thru the eyes of a toddler takes on a whole new image.
Nice update. At first I thought that Caesar's palace picture was your new house (of which I've yet to see the inside), so I was going to ask why you chose such a large fountain?
Love ya and look forward to seeing you in July.
Post a Comment