


Elizabeth, baby Madison, and Jordan. . .ready for some Halloween fun.

Kellie and Joseph at the Oakeson family party. . .Major snaps to Kellie and Sarah for creating the costumes. . .Bonus points for anyone who knows which of the Ninja Turtles Joseph is dressed as. (His armbands are *blue*)

Amy and Aaron as the Supers (fitting name for a couple who owns as many rental properties as they do! Ohhhh, that was a bad pun. . .)


5 comments:
Ohhhhh!! My baby is soooo big and so adorable! (You too, Elizabeth!)
These costumes were amazing and year after year you come up with the best stuff!
I can't wait to see you all this weekend, I miss everybody so much!
(Ummm, Joseph, are you Raphael and is that our snow saucer on your back?)
You are one of the most creative families I have ever met.
Wow. I have no neck as a chicken.
He's Leonardo. The Blue Ninja Turtle.
awwwwwwwww...
Post a Comment