"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
Just posin' for the press i guess.
....I am going to miss my Little Bits so much!! Promise me you won't let her start walking while I am gone.,,Look at that darling little face! Higs & Kisses from Nonny!!
I'll strap some weights to her ankles to keep her from walking till you get home from CT. . .but what are Higs? ;)
Higs are Hugs from Pigs... in the Phillipines Higs and Kisses are a traditional gift for small children.
Our own little Jackie O!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just posin' for the press i guess.
....I am going to miss my Little Bits so much!! Promise me you won't let her start walking while I am gone.,,Look at that darling little face!
Higs & Kisses from Nonny!!
I'll strap some weights to her ankles to keep her from walking till you get home from CT. . .but what are Higs? ;)
Higs are Hugs from Pigs... in the Phillipines Higs and Kisses are a traditional gift for small children.
Our own little Jackie O!
Post a Comment