Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The artist at work. . .



"Elizabeth's works are characterized by bold, repetitive brush strokes. . .Though her early pieces are somewhat lacking in sophistication, they do possess a sort of primitive, uninhibited energy. . .The artist's primary medium is pureed peaches and yogurt on plastic, but lately she has turned her attention toward the new medium of MagnaDoodle."

5 comments:

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

There sits the smartest baby in the history of the Eppersons - Nay, the world.

B^4 said...

very cute... I notice that Elizabeth is already dressing the part of an artiste with the khaki pants and long-sleeved black shirt... priceless

Angela Killpack said...

I say Yea! for the artist!! She is too cute!

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Man, no new pix yet? its been like 10 days. Step it up, people! We want new adorable shots every few days.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big she's getting!