"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
I wish I could bend over and put my head on the ground. I'm not THAT felxable anymore. :^)
Looks like one of Mommy's patented no-hands somersaults.
I think that's "Downward-facing Dog"... and most people put pants on to do yoga. ;)
Look at her chubby little thighs!! Our Little bits is starting to pack some junk! (And I don't mean in her diaper!)Uncle Brandon--SOME people do yoga naked, be grateful.
I think it's just called "Down Dog" Are you referring to MY nude Yoga?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I could bend over and put my head on the ground. I'm not THAT felxable anymore. :^)
Looks like one of Mommy's patented no-hands somersaults.
I think that's "Downward-facing Dog"... and most people put pants on to do yoga. ;)
Look at her chubby little thighs!! Our Little bits is starting to pack some junk! (And I don't mean in her diaper!)
Uncle Brandon--SOME people do yoga naked, be grateful.
I think it's just called "Down Dog"
Are you referring to MY nude Yoga?
Post a Comment