Friday, September 16, 2005

New Nicknames

For those of you who don't know, we've begun to refer to our married friends with a nickname made from their two names. For example, Cory + Angela = Corgela.

Problem is, we've got babies now. . .so we need new nickames!

Cory + Angela + Jovin = Corjovela. ("Yeah, I like how the Corjovela handles, but I'm really looking for a model that will get better gas mileage.")

Mike + Elizabeth + Lydia = Miklizydia. ("The lab results are in. I'm afraid you've got Miklizydia.")

Any other suggestions?
How about one for Jared + Holly + Elizabeth?

7 comments:

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Jarellibeth or Horedibeth.

Mandy said...

Jollibeth

Angela Killpack said...

since we are running 3 names together we are starting to sound like gangters.... how about trying this for example.... Jared + Holly + Elizabeth = J. Holleth or Mike + Elizabeth + Lydia = M. Elydia or Cory + Angela + Jovin = C. Lavin.

B^4 said...

Brandon + Brittiny + Brooklyn = Brabribro... or BranBritBroo, as in "Crikey, we've got to stop those Branbritbroo's from pawing through our Vegemite stash."

Anonymous said...

Jaholliz. I like that.

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Brandon + Brittiny + Brooklyn = Branittlyn.

momila said...

hmmm....how about "Bratlyn" like the "Bratlyn Family" singing their newest country hit "My Folks Is Too Smart for They Britches" or "I Gone Done left my Heart (and $90,000) in West Haven"

Yeah, I know, I'm no good at this.
we stoped trying after baby #3 and just became the "OH NO! DON'T LET THEM IN" family.