
Elizabeth has finally reached the crucial milestone in any baby girl's life: She now has enough hair to warrant "clippies"!
As a bonus, we're now picking up a couple of extra TV channels thanks to the new antenna.
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)

7 comments:
Yeah, "clippies"!! Yeah that is a big milestone!!! Congrats!
I don't think Elizabeth looks too pleased with the arrangement...
She looks cute, but a little ticked off....how long did that last? I personally like the Tidal Wave or Faux-Hawk that her hair does naturally...
She looks ready to rip that thing out and shove it up mommy's nose.
Pretty soon she'll have enough hair for a complete "West Valley Bearclaw". You just know that that fad will come back in style.
Do all grandparants think they have the cutest grandkids in the world? How can they be so blind? I guess they have not seen Elizabeth and Brooklyn!
Post a Comment