
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Baby Fat
I realized today that Ben weighs about as much as I have left to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. Sure looks a lot cuter on him:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)

5 comments:
SQUISH!
i realized that I weigh less now carrying Yvey in her carseat than I did 9 months pregnant.
There aren't words to describe this picture....I guess he's going to look a lot like this in 70 years, too. They say we revert back to our "baby faces" as we age. I want to bite his fat little belly!
Upon further reflection, Ben looks a little like WC Fields.
Holly: Seriously, Ben is THE CUTEST male baby I have EVER seen. And I have a cute nephew. I love his hair. Thought you should know.
What a tubinski... and I thought Brogie was hefty!
Post a Comment