Our girls have been an immense source of joy and healing in this difficult time--what a blessing it is to have them both! We are also so grateful for the love and support of our family and friends. Thank you, everyone, for the kind words and the prayers said on our behalf.
"We could never learn to be brave or patient, if there were only joy in the world." (Helen Keller)
6 comments:
So sorry hear about that. I understand a little of what you are going through. If you need anything let us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Holly-
I am so sorry to hear about your baby. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know.
Joe and I love you and your family so much, and we have had many tears in our home for you at this time. We're here for you no matter what you need!
We are praying for you and your family. It was great to see you the other night. I am sorry that this happened to you and you and Jared have to go through this. We love you guys and if you need anything let us know. :)
Ang and Cor :)
To know that our little guy is being held and loved by our GG's and Poppo and all who have gone before and wait patiently for us to finish this little journey we call life...makes this loss bittersweet.
Our love for you & Jared and the girls is boundless.
Hi Holly. I sure have been thinking about you a lot. I'm glad you and Jared and the girls have each other to lean on. I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week.
love Clare
Post a Comment