"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
Holly! I love you! You kill me! Congrats!! :)
LOL! You are so creative. Congrats! Lets get together.
Now I get it!
My new granddaughter looks funny..but delicious!
Holly, you know Amy and I are on low carb diets, so why are you posting a giant bun in an oven....oh, it's a joke. I see.
wait...i still don't get it.
awesome... great post
hahaha I love it Holly. It makes me want to make some Olson Family Cinnamon Rolls actually...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holly! I love you! You kill me! Congrats!! :)
LOL! You are so creative. Congrats! Lets get together.
Now I get it!
My new granddaughter looks funny..but delicious!
Holly, you know Amy and I are on low carb diets, so why are you posting a giant bun in an oven....oh, it's a joke. I see.
wait...i still don't get it.
awesome... great post
hahaha I love it Holly. It makes me want to make some Olson Family Cinnamon Rolls actually...
Post a Comment