Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween





The girls had a fabulous Halloween. For Elizabeth this year, trick-or-treating was still secondary to dressing up. We only went to a handful of houses before she declared she was done. . .done trick-or-treating, but definitely not done wearing the mermaid costume! As for Anna, she was a bit mystified by trick-or-treating and didn't care much for her costume--she was content just to waddle around with a candy bar clutched in each hand.

4 comments:

Momila said...

A beautiful mermaid and a chicke with pants!
Perfect costumes! Cute babies!

B^4 said...

AWESOME, cute costumes.

Angela Killpack said...

Holly they are SO cute!! :)

Julie said...

Holly! I randomly found your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's Julie Rudd (now Julie Pack though!) It's been FOREVER and it's good to see your two cute girls. Come check out my blog! It's good to "see" you again!

jpackfamily.blogspot.com