That's hilarious! I am scared to put dad and me and all you kids in there....but we should try. The you'll all know who your real father is!! (PLease don't say the mailman, he was sooooo grouchy!)
For one moment, I was all : I want to do that!! and then I remembered that I had no children. I would also suggest that you try it with Elizabeth, but it's pretty obvious who she looks like; me.
3 comments:
That's hilarious! I am scared to put dad and me and all you kids in there....but we should try. The you'll all know who your real father is!! (PLease don't say the mailman, he was sooooo grouchy!)
For one moment, I was all : I want to do that!! and then I remembered that I had no children. I would also suggest that you try it with Elizabeth, but it's pretty obvious who she looks like; me.
Kel, I think you should try it with Panda. ;)
Post a Comment