Saturday, September 06, 2008

That's how we roll

A Day In Our Life. . .Through Pictures

5 comments:

Angela Killpack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Killpack said...

Holy Cow Holly! Everything you did in one day, I can barely get done in one week. Whoa! You are SUPER MOM, that's for sure!

Momila said...

I took a nap this afternoon after mowing the lawns, weeding and doing all the "outdoor work", then I fed dad, washed 2 loads of laundry, cut out an outfit for E-beth, vacuumed & mopped, did the dishes...and felt guilty because after all that I hit the wall. NOW I know why I am so tired, it wasn't from TODAY it was from the last 31 years of YESTERDAYS just like the one you so adorably just blogged. Whew. Well, I know where you got "it" from...(I want your mad blogging skills!)
Love you all!

Kellie/Joe said...

Too much work. Loved the pictures of your girls in their daily goings on!

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

Seamus and I watched this last night and we both agree that you are possibly the busiest person alive.

I think I might copy you one day and do a day in slides