Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged!

The last 3 things I purchased:

- Fabric
- Bug spray
- Marshmallows and Oreos (mmmmm, S'moreos!)

The last 3 songs I downloaded:

- Are we counting podcasts? In that case, I think it was episodes of Material Mama, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, and NPR's Selected Shorts.

The last 3 places I visited:

- My parents' house
- Heber/Midway
- My in-laws' house

My 3 favorite movies:

- West Side Story
- Fiddler on The Roof
- Ummmmm. . .can't think of another one right now.

My 3 favorite possessions:

- mp3 player
- sewing machine
- laptop

3 things I can't live without:

- My family
- My "alone time"
- Books

My 3 wishes: I'll just have to ditto Amy's. . .

- Happiness and health for my family
- Peace
- More endurance ... physical and spiritual .

3 things I haven't done yet:

- Run for more than a mile straight
- Learned to ski
- Gotten a graduate degree

My 3 favorite dishes:

- pasta primavera
- bacon cheeseburger
- French vanilla ice cream

3 celebs I'd want to hang out with:

- Sam Waterston (forever and always my primary "old guy" crush)
- James Taylor (I guess he qualifies as an "old guy" too?)
- Julie Andrews (What can I say? She just seems like a stand-up gal. . .)

3 things that freak me out:

- News stories about freak accidents involving children (like that kid who drowned hours after he finished swimming?!? Gah. One more thing to add to my ever-growing list of parenting anxieties.)
- Earwigs
- Topsoil erosion

3 things I'm good at:

- word puzzles
- making milk
- starting new hobbies

3 things I'm currently coveting:

- stay-at-home-moms with cleaning ladies and/or nannies
- finished basements
- embroidery machine

3 bloggers I tag

- Joni
- Lindsey
- Sarah Jo

2 comments:

Momila said...

Thank you for not tagging me..altho I know it's coming. You have a secret (not anymore) old guy crush on Sam Waterston?? All those L&W epsidoes, no doubt and also you prolly have an overwhelming desire to trim his eyebrows. I know I do.

IAmTheWalrus said...

Sam Waterston, James Taylor, Julie Andrews? Good for you. But you are SOOOoooo unhip! What about Britney, Paris and Fiddy Cent?

Love, Pops.