Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. "

-- Pablo Neruda





". . . And you would accept the seasons of your heart just as you have always accepted that seasons pass over your fields and you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief."

– Kahlil Gibran




“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”

– Anne Bradstreet









"The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. "


--Bern Williams







3 comments:

Momila said...

Thank you for updating your blog..and what a beautiful photo of our girls.
I LOVE Kahil Gibran..Now I have to dig out my one and only book of his. He was such the rage in the 70's.
Love you guys.

B^4 said...

Very sweet post, Holl-Doll. Love ya.

IAmTheWalrus said...

Yes, I am familiar with the works of Pablo Naruda....

Love you and your beautiful girls!