
Elizabeth had a blast stomping around the yard, carefully dusting snow off the bushes, and even trying her hand at throwing a few snowballs. Mom made a feeble attempt at a snowman but eventually gave up, claiming the powdery snow just wasn't the right kind for proper snowman-building. . .

By the time the obligatory video and photos were taken Elizabeth was starting to get cold and wet--not that it bothered *her* any, but mean old Mom insisted that she come inside to dry off and warm up for awhile. (Now it sounds like she's up from her nap, so we might just head outside once more!)
3 comments:
SNOW!!! I MISS SNOW!!!! I can't wait until I can put Jovin in REAL Utah Snow.
Knowing how Elizabeth has this "thing" for snowmen I know she's going to love winter..don't worry we'll have plenty of good packin' snow yet!
Cute, cute pics--Nonna loves her Wizzabiffbeff!!
Do they make "fake" arizona snow? I bet, those poser bastards.
Lookie at that apple-cheeked cutie!!!
Post a Comment