
Meet Baby Brooklyn Margo Epperson. . .
Elizabeth is going to have to work mighty hard to be adorable, now that she's got this beautiful baby to contend with!
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)

5 comments:
She is quite cute. But, I hear she has some strange feet. ;) I'm really excited for them, she is beautiful.
That's a cute baby there. Can't wait to meet her, if her folks ever decide to come out here.
Still, I do love my little Lizzy-Biff!!
Brandon says this picture doesn't do justice to her "baby mullet". ;) Mom and Dad are out there now; hopefully they'll bring us back LOTS more pictures--maybe even some of her feet.
Ok, enough about her Hobbit feet--she has perfectly darling feet, but alas, the weird "Epperson baby toe", those of you who own them know of which I speak. And yes, she does have what can only be described as a mullet. But her hair is curly and I had fun gelling it up and playing with it and Papa would immediately smooth it down like Sam Donaldson's. Brandon has been amazed at the number of poopy diapers, even after many warnings from many new parents, he just couldn't believe it. Check ou the "Walrus & teh Buffster" link for some photos Papa posted.
I'm also amazed by the sheer volume of her poopies. My daughter is a magician - her act is turning 10 oz of breastmilk into 14 cubic feet of poop every day... ;)
Post a Comment