Monday, August 29, 2005

Om


Elizabeth is very proud of the fact that she can maneuver from her tummy into a sitting position--she's usually sitting up in her crib when I get her up from her naps. Last night I *thought* she was asleep when I put her down on her side, but I guess she was still awake enough to change positions--because awhile later I checked and found her sound asleep like this. Yes, that is her FOOT resting against her cheek!

5 comments:

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Wish I was bendy. Probably be handy whilst trying to clean the closet. It is quite inconveniently shaped.

IAmTheWalrus said...

Ohhhhhhhmmmmmmm.....Ohhhhhmmmmm...

momila said...

Maybe she wasn't asleep, maybe she was just being really really into her meditative state....this is a familiar looking site as her mommy was famous for her no-hands somersaults for many years.

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Holly, can you still become the human pretzel?

The Olson Family said...

I don't know, I'll give it a try--when Jared gets home from work, though. . .I may need somebody to rescue me. :)