
We made these bags at Mutual this week. Very cool, very functional, and very easy. . .The hardest part is finding someone to drink the 20 pouches of Capri Sun.
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)

6 comments:
It makes me want to pull out the old sewing machine. I work with 13 guys, I'm sure I can find someone to drink them.
That is darling..you SEWED it? I still have to finish 3 bridesmaid dresses but these would be such the accessory, don't you think?
Mom
Who's getting married?
A friend of Kellie's, and since the girls didn't want to spend $100+ on bridesmaid dresses I get to make them :) No, they will probably not be carrying Capri Sun purses as accessories, but it would make them stand out.
Sounds like the perfect accessory to me. And like a nice mommy.
So, I went to the Art show at Gateway last night and there is someone selling these. I think you should start a business.
Post a Comment