This afternoon I was driving around town with the girls, and Elizabeth started telling me about which park was her favorite:
Elizabeth: "I really love B____ Park. I love it from the bottom of my carseat to the top."
Me: "Do you? How about Anna? How much do you love her?"
Elizabeth: (pauses) "I love Anna from the road up to the sky."
Me: "Wow, that's a lot! How about Daddy and me?"
Elizabeth: (pauses again) "I can't show how much I love Daddy and you. I just love you one hundred!"
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awww! I wish my kids said cute stuff like that.
Elizabeth is the sunshine on a cloudy day that's for sure and you better be keeping track of all Liz-isms!
Last night when she was saying bedtime prayers she said "Thank you for letting Nonny come to tend us" Wow. That alone was worth 30 years of non stop mommying.
Kids make you realize that you didn't know ANYTHING about love until you had one.Grandchidren make you realize that you really, really didn't know anything about love. Anna's "I love you Nonny", all said through the constraint of the binky was tender and sweet too.
I'm afraid you guys are gonna get translated.
So she loves chocolate cake about 75 then?...That kid sure can pound frosting.
Adorable. Just adorable.
I've said it a thousand times that your kids are so cute it's giving me cavaties. That first time that Anna ran up and hugged me of her own free will was maybe one of the 10 best moments of my life.
I have to agree with Kel..the first time Anna took her binky out of her mouth and gave me a kiss of her own free will I cried. And not because I was covered in her drool either. It was just sooooo sweet.
Very thoughtful comment. Anna went to sleep in my arms the other day, so I think she is accepting me! They're both so sweet.
Post a Comment