"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
You've given Annbear too much hair, but otherwise I'd have picked you all out of a crowd!
Hey, Anna's got quite a decent amount of hair. . .comparatively speaking, anyway. As long as the comparison doesn't include cousin Henry.
That's frickin awesome.
I LOVE IT!!! We've tried doing it but it keeps telling us it's "busy".a
Cousin Henry is part Indian and you cannot compete with that!! I wonder who papa and nonny will look like..I am too afraid to find out. (Hans Moleman?? Mrs. Skinner?-ugh,I think I will leave well enough alone)
From here my shoe appears to be tied, but I will move in for closer inspection...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You've given Annbear too much hair, but otherwise I'd have picked you all out of a crowd!
Hey, Anna's got quite a decent amount of hair. . .comparatively speaking, anyway. As long as the comparison doesn't include cousin Henry.
That's frickin awesome.
I LOVE IT!!! We've tried doing it but it keeps telling us it's "busy".a
Cousin Henry is part Indian and you cannot compete with that!!
I wonder who papa and nonny will look like..I am too afraid to find out. (Hans Moleman?? Mrs. Skinner?-ugh,I think I will leave well enough alone)
From here my shoe appears to be tied, but I will move in for closer inspection...
Post a Comment