
Congrats to Aunt Angie and Uncle Nick on the arrival of their little girl, Payton Kay! (This brings the grand total to 2 grandsons and 7 granddaughters for Grandma and Grandpa Olson. Phew!)

Congrats also to Aunt Kellie and Uncle Joseph on their new puppy, Panda. (This makes 2 granddaughters and 1 grandpuppy for Nonny and Poppa Epperson.)
5 comments:
Congrats to Angie & Nick on a perfect little "Olson" Baby--she is beautiful!
Also to Kel & Joe on Panda--the most spoiled and fussed over puppy...you should watch her walk on our slippery hardwood floors. (She mostly doesn't like hard flooring)
They are both very cute. I don't know about most spoiled, mine goes to work with me every day. Of course, I don't have a swaddler for him.
Couldn't you have cropped out my gigantic belly?
Um, two granddaughters on the Epperson side of the fam? I'm missing something here...
Neverming, I remembered Brooklyn (duh). mommy brain is here to stay (and I'm even correcting the silly spelling mistakes I just made...)
And, Panda is extremely cute!
Post a Comment