"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
Like mother, like daughter. Elizabeth should serve as the Literacy In Action poster child. She's only 13 months old and she's reading at a 18 month old level!
When I have kids, I am going to bring them to play with your kids. I'm hoping the smarts and cutes will rub off.
haha... that was really good, Mom.Go Elizabeth. From the pic she's reading Oscar the Otter?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Like mother, like daughter. Elizabeth should serve as the Literacy In Action poster child. She's only 13 months old and she's reading at a 18 month old level!
When I have kids, I am going to bring them to play with your kids. I'm hoping the smarts and cutes will rub off.
haha... that was really good, Mom.
Go Elizabeth. From the pic she's reading Oscar the Otter?
Post a Comment