
What has Elizabeth so entralled, you ask? One word: "DA!" To those of you who don't speak Elizabethian, that's "dog". :) On Sunday we went to Aunt Amy's and Uncle Aaron's place to watch the agility trials, a sport in which dogs run through an obstacle course, competing for the fastest time. Border collies, of course, dominate in this event--as they are the fastest, the smartest, and the most agile creature ever to grace this planet. ;) (Although Chuck Norris does run a close second. . .)
4 comments:
I'm sorry that the Joseph and I missed the festivities that surround the agility trials. Glad to hear that Elizabeth was so entranced by the Nina-dogs running about!
She sure does love her Poppa!
...and Papa loves his Elizabeth...I was totally denied on Sunday..all that means is she just gives you an icy "I don't care to visit with you" stare and signs for Papa. So much for all my tender babysitting care, she doesn't even remember, now it's all about Papa and the Nina!
Too cute for words babies aside, I can honestly say that border collies are by far the coolest dogs anybody could ever have. Zero, althogh he does have his doggish moments, is so smart I'm convinced he should be a member of doggie MENSA.
Awwww, cutie...
But did you know this?: There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
Post a Comment