Okay, time to put the age-old question to rest: What celebrity do you look like?
Myheritage.com Face Recognition Demo
Elizabeth's face matched with Whoopi Goldberg, Lindsay Lohan, Shirley Temple, and Judy Garland. . .as well as Charles Darwin and King Christian IX of Denmark.
I ran 3 different pictures of myself--the one celebrity that came up all three times was Shirley Temple. (Gotta tell this to Uncle Rob!) Others included Eva Peron, Drew Barrymore, Rosalind Franklin, and Lindsay Lohan. Oh, and Matthew Perry.
I've always thought Jared looked like Ralph Fiennes or Harrison Ford. . .but they matched him with, among others, Viggo Mortensen, Hugh Grant, and Johnny Depp. For female celebrities he matched with Andie MacDowell.
I'm sure how reliable this thing is, though; it found Hilary Rodham Clinton's face in a tree in the background of one picture. . .
Anyway, now it's your turn--let's hear who you look like! :)
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice Holl! You'll have to see our blog to find out what ours were... but Lindsay Lohan, and Johnny Depp??? WHOA!!! :^)
I don't think it's all that accurate since it matched me with Hillary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Danny Kaye and Greta Garbo. Brent was just stoked because he's soooo manly he didn't match with any women....he looked like George Clooney, among others, but, oddly, not like Santa Claus. See, it's not very good!
That is so Funny!!! I did it for me, Matt and Benjamin... I looked like Brittany Spears, Michelle Phiefer, and Anne Franke. Matt looked like John Cusack, Keanu Reeves, and Tony curtis. Benjamin looked like Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson(as a kid),and Nick Cave.
Post a Comment