January: Ben and Yvey, just chillin'. (Is Ben really that much bigger than Yvey, or is it just the camera angle? I'm thinking it's a little of both. . .)
February: These were the girls' Valentines to their classmates. I love it when a project turns out even easier and cuter than planned. (It's rockstar-parenting moments like this that make up for those weeks in which you only got to shower once, resorted to duct-taping a baby diaper to your kid at bedtime because you ran out of Pull Ups, and fed your family Spaghetti-Os for dinner three nights running.)
March: Playing around in Memory Grove before Sarah & Christian's reception. (One of these days I'll have to tell the full story of that day--including the part where I was stranded with the three tired and footsore kids downtown and Jared drove right past us. A good story to remember for the next time we talk about whether we need a second cell phone. . .)
April: Oh, Anna.
May: Fortunately, Anna was all smiles for her preschool graduation.
June: Ben chows down on a carrot from our garden.
July: Making a silly face at the 4th of July barbecue
August: When we got to the zoo this day, I realized I'd left my camera's memory card at home, and I bought a new one at the gift shop. This shot alone makes me feel justified in paying the inflated price for it.
September: That boy needs a haircut!
October: Post-haircut. The girls love to give him a "faux-hawk"
November: Sibling bonding through technology. The kids love to play on our tablets--"Cut the Rope" and "Where's My Water?" are favorites.
December: Speaking of video games, Ben is also getting a good education in the classics. Jared has an emulator on our DVR, and Ben likes to play along when he plays his old SNES games like Mario Kart and Battle Toads.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment