Sunday, February 07, 2010

Alchemy





We made some heart-shaped crayons for Elizabeth to give to her friends for Valentine's Day. I think we'd better attach a note explaining what they are; when I handed one to Anna she immediately asked, "Can I eat this?" I must admit, the brown ones do look pretty tasty.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I must admit...I want to eat one two. These are really cute. If I'm ever a mom, I'm calling you for ideas.

IAmTheWalrus said...

So, you think a note will change anything?

Momila said...

What a great idea. I have a ton of broken crayons and everyone knows that once the sharp tip is gone, that crayon is useless....
Cute idea and I agree with Papa, those kids are all gonna bite those crayons.

Kellie/Joe said...

Could you be more creative?

Momila said...

Papa and I thought it would be funny (mean) to throw a couple of real chocolate hearts in with these..'cause you know kids are going to eat them anyhow.
I thought 'Alchemy' meant turning things into gold..better go look that up!

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

I used to love melting crayons... good memories. Maybe you can convince the chillun's to make me a picture with them?