Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Catch Up

So I've neglected the blog. Anna's first birthday came and went, and I didn't get a single picture of it (poor neglected second child. . .) I put off blogging about it since I didn't have pictures. Then I put it off some more because I felt guilty about not blogging about it sooner. And so forth.

But enough. . .Our little Anna Boo is one year old! We had a party for her at our house, complete with a little cake just for Anna. She didn't like the frosting much and actually scraped it off--but she thoroughly enjoyed the cake itself! It's hard to believe how quickly this first year with her has gone. . .She's not walking, but yesterday she stood all by herself for the first time! She loves to talk and tries hard to keep up with her chatty big sister, despite only knowing 3 or 4 real words. She's such a little ray of sunshine in our lives, always ready with a smile and a chuckle. We're truly blessed to have our little Boo Boo. . .Happy Birthday, Anna!

2 comments:

Momila said...

Soooo.I actually came on here to chastise you for not updating since Spring...(like I am the world's best blogger) and you didn't have a single picture of Annabear's b-day! Well, it was a hoot, can attest to that. Her scraping the frosting off the cake and looking at you like "I get to eat this? Are you sure?" 1st b-days are the best becasue the kids have NO IDEA what's going on..and neither did Nonny as I carefully purchased 6-9 month outfits. What a loser I am. Poor Anna, that's the gene pool she had to come from.
Oh well! Love you bunches little Annaboo!

Angela Killpack said...

Happy B-day Anna!!
Oh, btw--- it's about time you posted something!!! :)