Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lowell or Lola?



Option 1: Click on the picture above for a bigger view. Solve the cryptogram to find out whether we're having a boy or girl!

Option 2: Forget the puzzle and just call Holly's mom. (Okay, fine, so Jared and Holly might tell you themselves if you called them too. . .)

8 comments:

Angela Killpack said...

Well I won't ruin the fun of figuring out the cryptogram but we are REALLY excited for you guys! Congrats! I bet Elizabeth will be thrilled too!

Mandy said...

I won't ruin it either. But, I am excited for you too. Also, I can't wait to see the new house.

momila said...

I'm too lazy to do a crytogram and I already know anyhow...Elizabeth told me!!

How about Camilla Rae in honor of Spencer Kimball's wife? You know we'll just call her some nickname anyhow. (Kellie will find a way to mock that name too!!)

I think Ebeth will be thrilled until she realized somebody is coming to visit their house and is GOING TO SLEEP NEXT TO MOMMY AND WILL HAVE HER OWN WAWA AND BINKY!

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

Camilla godzilla. If she is really pale (i only say "if" as a courtesy), vanilla Camilla

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

BTW, solved it in under 1.5 minutes.

The Olson Family said...

I kneel in your presence, great and glorious Cryptogram Master. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it. Have you come up with an ironclad tease-proof name for us yet?

momila said...

I thought we weren't going to worry about tease-proof names--just keep Baby Tinkerbell away from AUNT KELLIE!

B^4 said...

So what's the DEAL with the Epperson genes? At some point has not the good Lord to push a piece of driftwood to the poor males awash and doggy-paddling in this "sea of estrogen" - a sea with an inclination toward froward and fitful behaviour (I added the "u" to behavior because I'm still in London, and as such the spelling would otherwise have been 'dodgy')?

ps - Camilla Rae is a sweet, sweet name.

Camilla "Thrilla in Manila" Rae