
Elizabeth, enjoying the wind in her hair. . .

Do you know these superheros' mild-mannered alter egos? (left to right: Jared, Uncle Jay, Aunt Lisa, and Grandma and Grandpa Allred)

The Super Family (cousin Madison, Uncle Jay, Aunt Lisa, and cousin Jordan)

The Superkids plot to rescue the pinata from the evil clutches of Lex Luthor. . .

Super Fiona!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun party!!
I didn't know that Jared was BATMAN!!!
Just goes to show you don't know everything about eveybody! ;~)
I'm not sure that Jared fills out the Batman suit quite as fully as Aaron does....still, he looks super hero-y!!!
Love the shot of Bits in the hamper. Remember when we used to ride them down the stairs?
Wow, Lisa, your parties are unbelievable.....somehow I think that Batman costume is going to show up at family functions for many years to come...weddings, bar mitvahs, you know, all the big events!!
Happy 4th Birthday Super Jordan!
Post a Comment