"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." (Gail Lumet Buckley)
That is SO cute! Holly I've only been gone a month and she is looking so much bigger!! (and cuter too!)
She is a doll and she is getting very big. We really need to get back to our once a month dinners.
....I love the "papa" sign, because I know every time I am talking to her on the ohone she is smackingherself in the head, really wanting to talk to Papa! She also does a pretty good "NO!" sign--she shoves you away! Denied!
Gimme that .... toddler! Where's the sign for Aunt Lootie? We'll need to make one up! :)Love Ames
Hey Holly - have you taught her the sign for the BIRD yet? Send her out her to commute with me for a day and I promise she'll pick it up...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is SO cute! Holly I've only been gone a month and she is looking so much bigger!! (and cuter too!)
She is a doll and she is getting very big. We really need to get back to our once a month dinners.
....I love the "papa" sign, because I know every time I am talking to her on the ohone she is smackingherself in the head, really wanting to talk to Papa! She also does a pretty good "NO!" sign--she shoves you away! Denied!
Gimme that .... toddler! Where's the sign for Aunt Lootie? We'll need to make one up! :)
Love Ames
Hey Holly - have you taught her the sign for the BIRD yet? Send her out her to commute with me for a day and I promise she'll pick it up...
Post a Comment